Indeed is excited about its third annual Indeed Interactive event. From May 15–17, 2017, our premier North American event will take place at the JW Marriott in Austin, Texas. Austin boasts not only one of the world’s hottest tech and music scenes, but is also home to Indeed headquarters.
We look forward to hosting over 1,000 talent acquisition leaders and practitioners this year to discuss trends in jobs search behavior, solutions for the most pressing hiring challenges and the latest in recruitment technology.
With a unique lineup of sessions, attendees will have the opportunity to hear from industry experts, learn directly from their peers and access new ideas, insights and strategies from the brightest minds in talent attraction.
But there’s more. Here are nine more reasons to attend Indeed Interactive 2017:
1. New Research. This year’s theme is “The Human Side of Hiring: Inspiring Connection, Passion & Loyalty.” You’ll have the opportunity to attend workshops, demos and presentations that draw on new insights and original research to explore aspects of the hiring process that have become dehumanized over time, as well as how to leverage the power of adding a human touch into all facets of talent sourcing, including engagement, inspiration and retention.
2. ATX. They say Austin, Texas, is the Live Music Capital of the World. We love finding live music nearly everywhere, but Austin also has some of the best food worth bragging about—from barbecue to Tex-Mex to a variety of international fare that reflects the city’s diverse population. Texas’ capital city is teeming with recreation, including vibrant nightlife as well as plenty of outdoor activities like hiking and biking. Come share it with us!
3. Inspiration. With more than 1,000 talent professionals from some of the world’s largest, most innovative companies, you’ll leave inspired. Success stories and innovations to bring back to your own business—like learning more about why your hiring decisions might not be as rational as you think, and how to create a more human hiring experience.
4. Amy Cuddy. Presenting keynote session “Presence: Bringing Your Boldest Self to Your Biggest Challenges,” social psychologist Amy Cuddy is a professor at Harvard Business School and Harvard School of Public Health, bestselling author and sought-after speaker. Amy’s session will teach you to be more present and open during the interview process through on the power of your nonverbal behavior.
5. Networking. Attending Indeed Interactive gives you a chance to meet recruitment leaders from some of the largest companies in North America. You’ll have an unparalleled opportunity to connect, brainstorm and network with your peers.
6. Training. Several of our breakout sessions are designed to help you learn more about our latest products. You’ll get hands-on training from Indeed experts on topics such as using Indeed Resume and Prime to streamline outbound recruiting and maximizing your inbound traffic with Sponsored Jobs and and Featured Employer.
7. Malcolm Gladwell. Not only is Malcolm Gladwell a Staff Writer at The New Yorker, a bestselling author, and an energetic speaker, he’s a consummate storyteller with a knack for humanizing seemingly intangible concepts. He’ll tackle hiring in presenting keynote session “Humanizing Your Hiring Through the Power of Storytelling.”
8. Parties. Since 2015, Indeed has been proud to throw the “Best Party in Hiring,” and this year is no exception. This year we’ll be celebrating a day of learning and networking with live music at the famous ACL Live Moody Theater in the heart of downtown Austin.
9. What’s Next. Learn what’s coming next in recruitment, as well as what’s next for Indeed products. Indeed Interactive is the premier event in the constantly changing recruitment field. As the leading job site, Indeed Interactive is the only place for hiring professionals to get the scoop on how Indeed is innovating the future of recruitment.
Join us for three days of education and inspiration and network with fellow attendees. We look forward to meeting you! Register today.